Identification & Registration of farmers:
- Assist Cluster Manager in identifying villages and farmers with the help of the Community Resource Persons (CRPs).
- Support & guide the CRPs in conducting awareness programs through night meetings with audio visual displays.
- Registration of target farmers in project area, with focus on women.
Providing Extension Services:
- Organize crop related GAP trainings in coordination with Sr. Extension Officers as per the crop calendar, beside arranging, exposure visits, farm field visits
- Provide extension & advisory services to farmers on regular basis as per the workplan.
- Facilitate soil testing and recommend the correct use of fertilizer and pesticide doses.
- Train farmers for keeping records of their crops and assist them in filling Farmer's Diary and Farmer Activity Report.
- Sensitize the farmers about the benefits available to them under various Government Schemes.
- Motivate the project farmers for collective marketing
Participating in other project activities as and when required as assigned by Supervisor.
Please submit your resume to Indiarecruitment@tanagerintl.org no later than 5th November 2022. Please include the position title in the subject line. The resume and related application documents shall be provided as a single attachment. Please include long-term employment history and any relevant short-term consulting work. Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone. Only those candidates considered for an interview, will be contacted. Tanager is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities and people from diverse groups are encouraged to apply.