Grants & Contracts administration
- Maintain a database of details for all clients, partner NGOs/technical consultants and projects in line with company’s requirements
- Maintain, update, and manage repository of the grants and contracts in the system. Share institutional information and past project experiences to program teams for development of new technical and financial proposals.
- Critique and review Service/Award Agreements and provide feed-back on needed changes
- Assist in developing, negotiating, executing and managing project subordinate agreements (contracts, sub-agreements, work orders, and consultant agreements).
- Tracking compliances with clients/funding agencies’ requirements, agreement/sub agreement clauses, and tracking partner contracts and budgets
- Oversee the monitoring of the existing agreements and grants with investors to ensure timely and prompt reporting to the development investors.
- Regular communication with clients/funding agencies on related matters
Sub-recipient management and monitoring:
- Conduct Due Diligence and assist supervisor in providing feed-back to program teams in selection of partners/sub-contractors.
- Ensure that the partner budget utilization and reports are submitted timely in line with the sub-contracts and obtain partners confirmation of statutory compliances in line with the main clients contracts
- Conduct financial monitoring, undertake consequent course correction and assist with coordination and financial management of project sub agreements in accordance with accounting principles, and client requirements.
- Coordinate with program teams and assist in providing recommendations on release of sub contractor’s invoices after due verification
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are followed in procurement of goods and services
- Maintain a tracking tool and closely monitor burn rate of project funds and alert program teams as and when needed.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a cover letter justifying why do you consider yourself the right fit for the position along with your resume (should not exceed 3 pages) by November 5, 2022 to email: email@example.com. The email should indicate the job title in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be invited to appear for interview/s (virtual/telephonic/in-person).
Graduate/Post Graduate in Commerce/Maths or BBA/MBA (Finance)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in handling both Client Funding Contracts as well as Subcontracts management portfolio in a large consulting firm.
- Proven track record in managing compliances/statutory and contractual requirements related to funding agreements and sub-agreements to partners/vendors.
- In-depth knowledge of international funding requirements as well as experience in managing large service contracts,
- Knowledge of local laws applicable to commercial organizations working on development issues
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of tools, particularly Excel, MS Project Word and PowerPoint, Tally ERP as well as the ability to learn other software tools readily and implement them successfully.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- A high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.