KEY FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conduction of baseline survey, mid-term assessment and end line survey (data collection) and sharing the findings in various community and school level meetings and also develop action plan to improve the low performing indicators.
• Formation of children’s groups at school level, conduction of their regular meetings including review meetings and their strengthening through trainings, workshop etc.
• Facilitation of the reformation process of school management committees, conduction of their quarterly meetings, mobilization SMC members for trainings on various subjects, preparation of school development plans and their follow-ups.
• Support school teachers during class room activities, develop classrooms for joyful learning environment, use of TLM and BALA implementation, and mobilize teachers for various meetings, trainings, workshop and other events.
• Ensure the proper use of developed and renovated infrastructure facilities by the all school children and community contribution for sustainability of program interventions.
• Ensure quality implementation of schools level activities
• Conduction of community & school level awareness campaigns on the importance of children’s education, Water, Sanitation and hygiene, waste management.
• Conduct village level meetings, formation of children groups/Education support groups, establishment of reading corners, running of enrollment drive, engagement of Panchayat representative and its regular monitoring.
• Ensure special focus for girl’s education at school and village level- share girl’s related scholarship and incentive programs with parents and also make special attention to avail the benefits of those schemes to girls.
• Create child friend environment at school and village level and use appropriate reporting system to get benefits to the children who are in need of care and protection to concerned department.
• Develop fruitful coordination & liaising with school management, administrations at school level
• Working together with government officials and the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) to ensure education for all with a special focus on girls’ education, enrolment, retention and learning levels.
• Working with community/ parents to ensure regular attendance of children, especially girls, in school.
• Ensure that weekly and monthly activity plans are prepared and record activities report accordingly to Project Officer.
Compensation and Employment:
Plan is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women candidates are encouraged to apply. Our policies and procedures reflect our commitment to child rights and child protection.
How to apply:
Please send us your updated resume along with suitability note (single Word document only) for the position of “ ” at email@example.com. Please mention “ School Facilitator ” in the subject line. Last date for sending applications is 7 November 2022. Please mention your current salary and expectations along with applications. Applications without this information will not be accepted.
Considering the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by HR Team.