What you would do
S/ he shall
Access to Social Security Services
• Establish listing of disabled in the district and enable certification of disabled by sensitising and working with Government departments.
• Introduce innovative fee-based social enterprise models through the members for covering PwDs with social security entitlements.
• Enable partnership with Govt departments to accomplish the mission of cent per cent coverage of social security entitlements through saturation approach by leveraging Govt systems and machinery in an effective way.
• Pilot online touch points in vantage locations in the district to ensure coverage of all PwDs in the district.
• Support OPD by delegating the work of social security entitlement for PwDs across the executive council and key functionaries of OPD.
Remuneration: Rs.32,000 (CTC) per month
How to apply?
If you have the skills and necessary experience and are interested in this role please email your application along with detailed resume in the specified format downloaded from www.leprasociety.in (careers column) to email@example.com specifying the REF.NO in the subject line.
“Women candidates are encouraged to apply”
“Only Shortlisted candidates will be communicated at every stage”
Education qualification and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in development, non-profit management, business, finance, social science, agriculture, rural development, or relevant field. Masters’ Degree Preferred.
• At least 3-4 years of relevant experience working with Programmes of a similar scope and scale.
• Experience of working with member-based organisation, co-operatives, large collectives, community mutual, associations of vulnerable communities
• Understanding of the social, economic and political context of PwDs
• Understanding of social enterprise and its relevance for PwD based community institutions.
• Familiarity with mutual assistance principles, functioning of co-operatives and community-based business enterprises, inclusive governance mechanisms.
• Understanding of member-based organisation and develop it as self-funded idea through institutionalisation.
• Demonstrated experience in building networks with the ability to influence.
• Effective teamwork, diplomacy and strong facilitation, presentation and consensus-building skills.
• External relations and stake holder management skills
• Effective communicator and good in training and mentoring PwDs for social security entitlements
• Capacity to motivate PwDs to pursue enterprise and employment.
• Ability to build and sustain effective partnerships and leverage services/ resources from Government agencies and private sector organisations.
• Ability to handle internet-based operations for managing or facilitating on-line registration of PwDs for certification.