Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Building relationships of trust, transparency and mutuality with survivors’ collectives and their leaders;
- Build supportive relationships with grassroots NGOs who are partners in the programme;
- Build collaborative relationships with other officers of the programme in Kamo and colleagues of other programmes in Kamonohashi Project;
- Build robust partnerships with technical partners and consultants of the project.
- Co-ordinate among the survivor collectives (SCs) and mentoring NGOs(MOs) for programme monitoring by APM as well as for facilitating SCs and MOs for movement building
- Support survivors’ collectives and their leadership to build project management tools and documents, for them to monitor and report on their projects effectively;
- Support partner organisations (NGOs) to develop project documents and tools for effective role-taking, particularly focusing on planning, monitoring, and reporting;
- Review, clarify and consolidate reports from survivors’ collectives and partner organisations to build consolidated programme reports for Kamonohashi and co-financiers of the programme;
- Monitor projects (including field level monitoring) of all SCs and MOs to check outcome and support Assistant Programme Manager to link them up for programme monitoring;
- Document good practices and create knowledge projects and share with the consortium;
- Collaborate with finance managers of the programme to check efficiency of approaches and strategies and use it for feedback to partner organisations;
- Ensure alignment between the programme and the communication portfolio.
Manage short-term consultancy projects
Help to commission/manage programme evaluations, research, IEC developments, policy engagements, coaching kind of short-term projects by independent research institutions/consultants and ensure necessary support to facilitate action.
Gross compensation for this position could be between 40,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- per month subject to withholding Taxes, as applicable.
6.NATURE OF ENGAGEMENT: The selected candidate shall be appointed as Full time Consultant for fixed term assignment with Strategic Alliance Management Services Pvt. Ltd. (SAMS). The initial contract shall be for a period of one year (including initial 6 months of probation period), renewable based on approval from Kamonohashi and candidate’s performance.
7. LOCATION: India
8. JOINING: Immediate for position i) and within 30 days for position ii)
9. REFERENCE: PC-LN-KAMO
10. APPLICATIONS PROCESS:
Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to apply by 10 November 2022 through the following link alongwith the following documents: https://form.jotform.com/223044430255445
- CV along with an Expression of Interest. In the CV, kindly provide details of 2 references - one from current employer and one from past employer
- Expression of Interest mentioning why you would like to be the co-ordinator of a national youth leadership programme and what skills you bring with you to be able to play this role meaningfully
For any technical issue with the jotform link or queries, please write to Ms.Manashi Naik at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree with 0 - 3 years working experience in Rights-Based Programmes or Youth Leadership Programme;
Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- Understanding and experience of Result-Based-Management approach program monitoring, and reporting is mandatory;
- Expertise in proposal analysis and knowledge of LFAs and project budget management is mandatory;
- Must have robust understanding and experience in working with a consortium;
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision;
- Must have basic research (qualitative, quantitative techniques in research), facilitation and interviewing skills;
- Earlier Experience of working for youth leadership programme would be an asset;
- Experience in managing databases and information systems;
- Listening skills, ability to work with differences of opinion, perspectives, and ideologies;
- Ability to identify problems, propose solutions and take immediate corrective measures;
- Must have analytical, negotiating, communication and advocacy skills.
i)For candidate one (1 vacancy) - knowledge of English, Hindi, Bengali is mandatory.
ii) For other candidate (2 vacancies) – knowledge of English, Hindi is mandatory.