Other Specific Skill Requirements:
- A result-oriented approach and proven ability to manage, track and coordinate complex multi-partner large-scale programs.
- Knowledge of the health/nutrition field in India.
- Should have overall understanding of food fortification environment and policies related to health and nutrition that may affect current or future programs in India.
- Ability to network and negotiate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders to achieve the objectives of the program. The position will particularly require a strong ability to engage and negotiate with senior government officials at national and state level in India.
- Ability to assess programmatic risks and develop and manage effective mitigation strategies.
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently, mainly within India.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work independently and generate innovation.
- Strong communications skills (oral and written). Ability to effectively represent the program in various fora. Ability to develop and implement a communications strategy for the India program and to ensure its delivery.
- Ability to use effectively tools and systems for financial planning and tracking (e.g. disbursement tracking systems).
- Good computer skills, including MS Office programs.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Note: This job description can and will be amended as require from time to time.
Application should be sent by email to: email@example.com .
NI is a non-smoking work environment.