- Establish rapport with the project stakeholders at the block level, jointly with the District Project Coordinator, introduce the project to the district administration and solicit their buy-in and support through regular updates on the project progress.
- Implement the program activities in the assigned block, as per the project work plan under the guidance of District Coordinator.
- Conduct training sessions for district officials and support in organizing AMB trainings, under the guidance of District Coordinator. Monitor quality of trainings delivered, prepare workshop reports and share feedback during review meetings.
- Finalize Anganwadi Centers for development of model VHSND sites (1 per block) in close coordination with Block officials. Conduct assessment of VHSND sessions and lead the development of model AWCs.
- Conduct field visits to different facilities with district and block officials and share findings with officials at the block/district level for timely corrective action.
- Implement the package of Behavior Change Interventions to engage family members especially husbands and mother in -laws for adherence and care to pregnant women, lactating mothers during ANC and PNC and preconception (through VHND, home visits, health facilities etc.).
- Conduct monthly stock assessment at program delivery points at the assigned block to understand forecasting practices, availability of supplies, provide support to adapt distribution strategies using inventory management principles.
- Be responsible for data management of beneficiaries enrolled in the program and support District Coordinator in preparation of monthly and quarterly progress reports for the activities conducted at the assigned block. Share monthly progress report with the block level stakeholders.
- Perform or assume other duties as assigned by the District Coordinator/Project Manager.
How to apply:
Please review the detailed Job Description and submit your application online on the following link (please copy and paste the link in your browser):
JSI India subscribes to a policy of equal opportunity. Applicants for employment will not be discriminated against on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, caste, ancestry, creed, religion, gender, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, sexual preference, genetic information, political affiliation, or military status (special disabled veterans or veteran status) in any employment decisions. Women candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
Please note that the last date of applying for this position is 10th November,2022 and only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.