C3 invites applications for a Program Officer – Training and Capacity Building, for its Gender Equity team, based at its Patna office. C3 is leading a range of interventions to promote women’s leadership and gender integration, including the Sakshamaa for gender integration in JEEViKA and with elected women representatives from Panchayati Raj Institutions.
JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Organize and conduct district and block level capacity building activities including trainings, meetings and workshops
• Design training programme implementation including ToT, monitor quality of trainings, conduct training sessions
• Support development of training modules, training tools, takeaway materials
• Design innovative activities for gender sensitisation and campaigns
• Provide support to district and state team to deliver project activities
• Participate in capacity building efforts at the level of community institutions including Gram Panchayat, VOs, SHGs
• Support C3 stateteam to work with JEEViKA to establish strong collaboration and quality implementation of project deliverables
• Regular field visits project districts for support and monitor implementation of field activities on training, campaigns and other gender integration efforts
The offer made to the selected candidate shall be commensurate with qualifications, experience and salary history.
Last date for submission of application:
Last date for submission of application: 10th November, 2022
Please send your latest CV, with a covering letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email. The application must contain information about your current salary & benefits drawn (CTC).
Only Short-listed candidates will be intimated.
C3 aims to be an equal opportunity employer. Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
• Postgraduate degree in social sciences, gender studies, or related field.
• At least 4 years’ experience of working on gender issues with a special focus on gender and social empowerment
• Demonstrated experience of ‘training of trainers’ process and ability to support state team to implement effective strategies and activities for capacity building is essential
• Familiarity with poverty and social exclusion issues, knowledge of the work of women’s collectives/ Self Help Groups, familiarity with Panchayat Raj System and experience of conducting training for elected representatives will be an added advantage
• Strong problem-solving skills, and demonstrated ability to understand behaviour change, and ability to influence change
• Sound knowledge of national and state policies women’s empowerment and health systems
• Willingness to travel to field (approx. -15 days of field work)
• Proficiency in using the MS Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent command of English and Hindi language, and written and oral communication skills.