The Accounts Officer will be expected to run the overall accountancy of Shakti Shalini. The accountancy expertise will facilitate the organisation to operate efficiently in respect of legality, financial constraints, and regular reporting.
• English and Hindi reading, writing, and communication
• Can make vouchers, file bills as per projects, keep track of financial distribution, maintain different accountancy registers at the same time, keep track of expenditures and balance in every budget head
• Knowledge of Tally and Excel
• Can do accounting data entry, prepare project budgets and financial reports
• Can do budget expense variance analysis, ensure statutory compliances with respect to Income Tax, FCRA, etc., and facilitate the audit.
• Capability of internal discussion and external representation.
• Invested in the importance of grassroots social work.
• Invested in contributing toward gender equality
• Sensitive, empathetic, hardworking, and a team player
• Capable of functioning effectively in an environment of limited resources, space, and infrastructure
Joining Date: Earliest Possible, can be discussed
How to Apply: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Accountant Application” with a Cover Letter and your resume.
Selection Process: The selection process will include an in-person activity round and an interview.
Please share with interested individuals!