Core scope of Tasks
- Overall responsibility related to organising, preparing, implementing and further improving the standardized five-day nursing professional technical course before departure.
- Reviewing the existing standard format and content and adaptation to the Kerala context, in coordination with the technical lead in GIZ Triple Win in Germany.
- Organization of the technical course in close cooperation with the Triple Win project team in Kerala.
- Organising Events and participation management to conduct offline, hybrid or online courses.
- Scouting and booking of training location, preparation of documents for distribution, management of attendance of participants.
- Facilitation and implementation of the standardized five-day nursing course for Kerala nurses to work in Germany based on the project’s course curriculum.
- Documentation of results and feedback to programme manager/project coordinator.
- Further adjusting, optimising and developing the technical course’s curriculum and training methodology to improve alignment of the training results to the needs the nurses will be facing in their employment in Germany, in close coordination with the GIZ Triple Win in Germany.
- If needed, acting as interpreter during job interviews between German employers and the nurses, as well as and during the nurse’s recruitment into the Triple Win programme (German - Malayalam).
- Performing other duties and tasks at the request of the programme manager Vocational Training and Labour Market Advisor.
- Contributing actively to a good working climate and teamwork within the programme.
Duration of the contract: Until February 2024
Last date of receiving application: 17 November 2022
Application without GIZ application form will not be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- GIZ supports Work-Life Balance.
- GIZ promotes Gender Diversity – Applications from women professionals are encouraged.
Please note that those individuals who have completed a consultancy assignment with GIZ in less than 6 months prior to the intended start date for this position will not be shortlisted due to organisational policy.
Disclaimer: As per GIZ’s data confidentiality policy, candidate’s application is stored in our database for six months and is deleted thereafter.