1. Talent Acquisition – Support the drafting and finalisation of position descriptions, ensure job postings on various job portals and social sites, coordinate with the job service providers for creating the applicant database, initial screening of applications, collate applicant information and manage interview logistics in coordination with the hiring managers, ensure the background verification are done properly, salary negotiation, issue of offer/appointment letter and closure. Preparing and maintaining the recruitment dashboard and sharing it with the management team on a regular basis.
2. Onboarding & Induction – Completing the pre-joining formalities for smooth onboarding. Ensure the joining formalities are completed within the first week of joining. Ensure a comprehensive induction process for all new staff including induction presentations and probationary processes. Ensure that staff have a comprehensive understanding of their roles and responsibilities, organisation policies etc.
3. Learning and Development – Development of training calendar as per the training need analysis in consultation with the SMT members. Assisting in the preparation of training curriculum, training presentations and reference materials for the trainers and participants. Coordinating with the trainers and the participants to ensure the trainings are completed as per the schedule. Monitoring the individual training person days of the employees as per the mandate given by the manager.
4. Performance Management – Support the Director HRD in the completion of the annual performance management and development planning process, and the half-yearly review. Consolidating the scores and assisting the Director HR for analysing the performance scores and preparing the annual increment data for all the employees. Preparing the annual appraisal report and increment letter for all the eligible employees.
5. HR Information Management – Managing the HRIS for AKF India unit. Uploading the relevant data and employee record to the HRIS and ensure timely updation of the records. Assisting the Director HR in developing the HR processes for HRIS aligned to the HR policies of AKF India unit. Maintaining the HR records of all the employees audit ready HR documentation. Update and maintain the HR master database and process trackers on a regular basis. Generate MIS reports as required.
6. Employee Benefits – Manage and track all employee benefits like leave, medical and accident insurance etc. and provide support to staff as required. Ensuring timely renewals of all the policies. Developing the training programme for communicating the benefits to the employees on a regular basis.
7. Exit Management – Ensure a smooth and cordial exit process for staff including facilitating the convening of an exit interview with either the CEO/ CFO/ Director (HR)/ State Programme Manager/ Sector Leads, clearances, organizing farewell meets and issue of relieving letters etc.
8. Contract Management – Responsible for maintaining the employee contract database and ensuring the timely issuance of contracts to all employees. Follow up with the concerned Manager for timely reports related to probation completion and contract renewal. Issue the contract renewal, probation extension, confirmation, transfer and any other employment-related letters to the employees.
9. Undertake other HR and Administration responsibilities as assigned by the Director HRS from time to time.
• Graduate degree in Business Administration or any related field. Post-graduation in HR or Personnel Management will be an advantage.
• Minimum 2 years of professional experience in HR / personnel management and administrative roles preferably with an INGO/NGO.
• Proficient to work on MS Office, especially MS Excel/PPT.
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - MBA/PGDM
• Strong interpersonal, team-working and facilitation skills.
• Ability to work under pressure with multiple tasks, demands and deadlines with a positive and constructive attitude.
• Willingness to travel extensively in the program intervention areas.