ROLES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Researching potential sponsors.
- Writing funding proposals and sending these to potential sponsors.
- Creating marketing and promotional activities.
- Developing fundraising events.
- Maintaining records of sponsors.
- Organizing campaigns that will lead to donations.
? Ability to plan and manage own time and workload
? Ability to set and work to goals and targets
? A flexible and strategic mindset
? Ability to network
? Good communication skills (flexible, clear, concise) and an ability to
promote NSPF in the community
? Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
? Excellent presentation skills
Interested candidates should submit their application with a RESUME to email@example.com.
Knowledge and Experience
? Experience in charity fundraising over a range of methods
? Experience in a wide range of communication methods including
press and social media
? Appropriate computer skills
? Good administration skills
? Strong IT/computer skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook