Specific roles and responsibilities of Health Promoters
• Develop weekly and monthly action plan with the help of the Project coordinator focusing on the priority clients.
• Outreach to priority clients to provide information on treatment adherence, OI, nutrition, healthy lifestyle and positive living and provide psychosocial support
• To assess the immediate requirement of clients & provide need based services.
• Monitor ART adherence using the checklist.
• Support the PLHIV to avail social welfare schemes, entitlements and other benefits from the local authorities
• Immediate identification of difficult situation and timely escalation to higher authority.
• Punching the data in TAB on day to day basis and syncing the same once in a week
Remuneration: will be based on Qualification & Experience of candidate
Interested candidates can apply electronically, quoting job code on the subject line and send their CV with covering letter to Email Address:- CSCUPKANPUR@YAHOO.COM by 19 November-2022 evening 5:00pm. Only short-listed candidates would be contacted.
Sallary-10000 Travel - 2000
· 12th pass with 2 year relevant experience in HIV/AIDS field
. 2 year experience in field work
. Basic understanding on NACP program and willing to work among PLHIV groups
. Knowledge of Hindi & regional language. Writing and speaking skill.
. Preference will be given to candidate who belongs to PLHIV community.
. Willing to use simple App-based reporting using gadgets