Job Responsibilities include:
- To manage reception & attend to service users and deals with enquiries on the phone and face to face.
- To assist service users with politeness, clear communication & promptness.
- To be responsible for opening new service users files manually and to maintain all the files and support the line manager in preparing the monthly reports.
- To be responsible for verifying accuracy of all the data entered of service users from time to time & update the details on daily basis.
- To maintain the reception area clean and manage the Reception/ lobby area and attends to visitors and deals with inquiries.
- To be responsible for maintenance telephone, fax etc and Connecting various offices/partners and transfer the telephone calls through as per the need
- To assist for dispatch and receiving couriers/posts/parcels.
- To contribute to prepare annual budget and expenditure statement (Monthly, Quarterly& six months)
- To be accountable for updating program expenditure daily and 15 days, monthly, quarterly 6 months and annual.
- To be responsible to update staff profile leave details insurance other admin and HR needs to the MIHQ.
- To be responsible to organize venue and logistics for training/meeting /workshop at the office and field level.
- To do remind concerned coordinators activity related to cheques and cash advance clear
Qualification: Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
Experience: 0-1 year experience
Skills and Attributes:
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (Tally ERP 9.0)
- Knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Female candidates and persons with disability are encouraged to apply