Roles and Responsibilities
• Provide training to wheat flour millers on wheat milling and process of wheat flour fortification.
• Knowledge of current wheat flour fortification scenario in India i.e. FSSAI Fortification Standards, premix, equipment, quality assurance and quality control etc.
• Assessment of the flour mills and suggest the modifications or additions to start producing quality assured fortified wheat flour.
• Ability to develop flour milling process charts along with line diagram for installation of micro feeder and other machinery.
• Sound knowledge of all the equipments and machineries used in a flour mill.
• Able to disseminate technical know-how on all aspects of wheat flour milling and fortification by making presentations and taking classroom sessions.
• Extensive travelling to units for technical assistance and assessment.
The Technical Consultant- Wheat Flour Milling and Fortification will be reporting to Program Manager – KHPT.
The remuneration for the above positions will be fixed in line with internal policies and market standards which will be set based on qualification, relevant experience, budget availability and interview performance.
KHPT provides a safe working environment for all its employees, follows the principle of equal opportunity and encourages women applicants to apply. Also, individuals who are physically challenged with the required skills /knowledge and who are willing to travel are also encouraged to apply.
We will be following a systematic selection process to fill this position based on experience, competency, suitability, aptitude to work with our health programmes and in-depth knowledge of thematic areas we work. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
The above position demands excellent communication, interpersonal and computer skills and involves travel. Preference will be given to candidates with work experience in the relevant field and local candidates with the required expertise and skill sets.
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to apply using the prescribed KHPT Application Format with a covering letter and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates can download the format by clicking on ‘Application Format’ or visit our website to download the format.
Qualification, Skills & Competencies
• Diploma or a Degree in Wheat Milling.
• Minimum 3 years of experience working in a roller flour mill/commercial mill.
• Candidate with knowledge of wheat flour fortification process is preferred.
• Excellent communications skills, preferably Hindi and English.