Technical Assistance :
• Provide Technical Assistance to non-functional FICTC for reporting/PPP as per the state specific needs. Based on the state specific requirements do support visits to PPP sites to provide assistance in reporting consistently through HIV pulse or SIMS.
• Ongoing support/coordination visits to ICTC/ART/Family Planning centers to ensure regular public sector case sharing immediately after identification for follow up with Svetana outreach team.
• Conduct community-based screening as per target.
• Support PO to organize and conduct support group meetings.
• Attend VHND/PMSMA
• Support PO in conducting budgeted programmatic activities as per the need.
• FC maintains all the details of support visits to public and private facilities along with details of advocacy and coordination meetings, PMSMA, VHND, HIV review meetings and any other meetings attended in the FC daily log.
• Maintains a hard copy of the Mother-Baby Register of all the MB pairs served by her; and documents all the contacts / follow up done by FC in the FC daily log.
• Prepare Monthly plan, due list of PPW to be served, prioritize the cases taking the support from the Program Officer.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL-SET:
The ideal candidates must be post graduates in social work/social sciences/management with an experience of at least 1-2 years in HIV/AIDS and/or TB Programs, counselling, prevention, care, support, treatment services and /or working with the private health facilities and social sector. Graduate candidates with more than 3 years relevant experience and a flare to work in the social sector are encouraged to apply.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and regional language of the state.
• Proficient in use of computers and internet applications
• Counselling and mentorship skills
• Analytical and documentation skills
• Sound computer skills, including use of internet and MS officeTM software
• Should be based at the districts allotted, for work in the respective zones
• Willing to travel extensively using public transport services
• Ability to work with large network of health care facilities from the government, private
and non-governmental sectors
• Ability to work with minimum supervision and meeting timelines
• Ability to work as a team player in a complex, multicultural environment
This position requires a minimum of 12-15 days travel in a month to the districts and blocks with the designated state and outside, as per needs.
The salary offered for the position is Rs 27000 to Rs. 30,000/- commensurate to last drawn CTC, experience and relevant skills and knowledge.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY:
1. Please write a covering note, current and expected CTC and three references on the Email body, the three references should include one from your current employer (Name, designation, company, relation with the referee, number of years known, phone number and Email ID), attach your CV and the candidate information sheet, write the job code, designation and preferred state in the subject line, and send these details to the email ID: email@example.com
2. Last date: 20th November 2022- 6 PM
3. Canvassing, in any form, including phone calls, email, fax, messages or reference calls will automatically disqualify the application
4. Due to large number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted over phone and email
People living with HIV, women and individuals belonging to LGBTQA+ and other vulnerable groups are encouraged to apply. SAATHII provides a secular working environment and does not discriminate based on HIV status, religious or community affiliations, gender, or sexual orientation and preference.
Post Graduation - MSW