Broad Duties and Responsibilities :-
• Provide leadership guidance in development and implementation of perspective annual work plan
• Provide overall Leadership roadmap for executing of all Mission activities
• Create an enabling work environment to maximize intra thematic and cross thematic exchange of ideas, plans and strategies for implementation
• Identify opportunities for convergence with various government schemes.
• Provide necessary technical and management support to KJIDF and conduct regular review meetings
• Mentoring KJIDF staff to ensure effective rollout of Mission activities.
• To ensure timely availability and disbursement of project funds
• Work in close co-ordination with all other teams of KJIDF
• Undertake regular monitoring through field visits
• Be responsible for regular reporting.
• Any other task as allocated by competent authority.
Desired Domain Knowledge and Experience :-
• Knowledge and experience of work in education models in rural setting in the state having successfully led teams at block and field levels.
• Knowledge of working with different line departments with verifiable track record of implementing programmes under the convergence model.
• Sound Knowledge of Planning, budgets and fund flow mechanisms of education, skill development.
• Experience of having worked with vulnerable groups such as children, teachers and other professionals in education sector.
• Experience in identifying and handholding best practices in education projects.
Desired Competency and Attributes :-
• Ability to recognize complexity, analyse and act – Proactive in identifying issues and bottlenecks with ability to think Out of Box for innovative solutions.
• Intensity, Integrity and Intelligence – Willingness to travel ‘extra mile’ in order to work for communities with the ability to translate knowledge into purposeful action
• Inclusive Approach – Sensitive to needs to vulnerable and marginalized communities and including them in the development process
• Team Player- Thrives working in a large team with the ability to demonstrate leadership skills wherever required.
• Integrative Skills - Understands relevant cross-sectorial areas how they are interrelated; Articulate and demonstrate clear results – Possesses effective communication skills to deal with different stakeholders with ability to achieving objectives in challenging situations.
Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree/MBA/MSW/Rural Management/NGO Management from a recognized university. Preference will be given to qualification in Education related programs.
Minimum 5+ years in designing, implementing, and monitoring projects in the areas of Education.
Candidate should have experience in successfully leading large and multidisciplinary team as well as executing education programs, liasoning with government and non- government organization, having demonstrated leadership skills in rolling out organizational policies and interventions.
Candidate should have good communication skill (both oral and writing) in English. Operational proficiency in Internet, MS Office, MS Excel etc.
Experience in Education Sector will be preferred.