I. Ensure compliance with systems and processes of financial management, through regular monitoring and review, in order to ensure optimal utilization of financial resources and adherence with organizational and statutory norms
II. Regular update of the financial status to be shared with the Donor
Key Areas of Accountability:
1. Project Management:
• Support a portfolio of projects in financial management systems, practices, through ensuring adequate fund flow, budgeting, budget monitoring, reporting and supervision of processes to achieve the objectives of the project and mission of IGSSS in the region
2. Networking and Linkages:
• To build relationships with government agencies in concerned operational areas, through building awareness on available government resources, facilitation of interface between government and community on issues of access and availability, in order to develop credibility and confidence on both sides.
• To build and nurture effective relationships with likeminded organisations in the operational area, through regular interaction and exchange of information and resources, in order to build on synergies and convergence.
• Linkage building with nongovernment organizations through network formation and close inter relationship way for the information sharing aimed at convergence and to avoid of duplication of work in the same field.
3. Financial Management:
• Maintain and administer finances and books of accounts of the region through accounting, book-keeping, approved financial systems and procedures and monitoring of finances to ensure adequate fund flow for smooth operations, compliance with statutory norms, IGSSS standards and accounting practices
4. Resource Management:
• Maintain and administer all material resources through adherence to approved administrative and procurement systems to comply with IGSSS norms and procedures
emuneration / Package / Benefits: Maximum Budgeted Salary 30k or shall be based on experience and overall fit including PF as per law. In addition - range of benefits including medical insurance, personal accident insurance, and opportunities for further personal development.
We at IGSSS believe in creating Diverse Environment and Equal Opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, orientation, or ethnicity. We encourage, women & transgender to apply. We are committed to fair employment practices & procedures.
Please send your CV with a cover letter and two references at firstname.lastname@example.org mention the position applied in the subject line.
Last date of Submission is 24th Nov 2022
• Basic accounting knowledge at the B.Com level
• Accounting practices in the NGO field: Statutory requirements, FCRA,
• NGO Management
• Accounting requirements of each donor
Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor of Commerce
• Good Knowledge in Project Accounting with focus on Rural Development Projects
• At least 2-4 Years of on-field experience with Rural Development projects
• Using Tally 9 ERP,
• Implement financial processes and procedures
• Financial reporting In line with donors requirements
• Maintaining accounts books in line with the Finance Manual and IGSSS standards
• Ability to comply with administrative and financial processes