The Associate – Accounts Payable will support the finance team with the oversight of Senior Manager – Finance & Accounts or his designate. This position will be responsible for recording the reviewed transactions in Tally, assist in voucher review and provide various reports from Tally, as and when required.
- Prepare and enter all financial transactions in Tally accounting system on a timely basis strictly adhering to the organizational policies and charging instructions by using appropriate GL and associated cost centers. The financial transactions include the full spectrum of Accounts payables and accruals, like travel advances and expenses, other invoices and expenses, payroll, consultancy payments, office overheads etc.
- Manage up to date accounting voucher records on the shared drive.
- Prepare the accounts payable for uploading for payments on the Bank portal.
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation Reports, GL/Cost Center reconciliations, trackers and other month end closing reports on a timely basis.
- Prepare advance and reconciliation tracking system and follow up on pending advances.
- Reporting to Senior Manager Finance & Accounts or his designate.
- Coordination with staff members for clarification and expenses settlement.
- Coordination with procurement, IT and HR teams for financial accounting matters.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Senior Manager Finance & Accounts or Sr. Officer – Accounts Payable.
How to Apply:
Please review the detailed Job Description and submit your application at the following link (please copy and paste the link in your browser):
JSI India subscribes to a policy of equal opportunity. Applicants for employment will not be discriminated against on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, caste, ancestry, creed, religion, gender, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, sexual preference, genetic information, political affiliation in any employment decisions.
Please note that the last date of applying for this position is November 24, 2022 and only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
JSIPL seeks a results-oriented individual with the ability to produce high quality deliverables, managing multiple concurrent tasks, and meet tight deadlines with attention to detail. The successful candidate is required to have:
- Bachelors/ Post Graduate (Commerce/ Accountancy).
- Minimum 3-4 years of similar experience.
- Excellent skills and knowledge of Tally including Cost Center Accounting and customization.
- Excellent working knowledge of taxation provisions with respect to TDS.
- Good working knowledge of GST, reverse charge, exemptions, Cenvat, reporting and filing.
- Excellent skills in excel and other office applications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and well conversant with protocols related to official email exchanges. Special emphasis on the ability to write the transaction narratives.
- Working experience with a Chartered Accountant firm in similar capacity will be an added advantage.
- Energetic, Self-motivated, constructive, creative and with strong result orientation.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Acumen for strict adherence to the Organizational policy framework.
- Detail oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent coordination skills