MIS officer, Project Manager
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Work with children who have a range of conditions, including neurological, neuro-musculoskeletal, and orthopaedic system.
2. Develop a plan for providing physiotherapy, maintaining health record and other program MIS.
3. Conduct physiotherapy on regular basis and ensuring coordination with special educators and program lead for progress update
4. Ensure check-up at arrival and related follow-up.
5. Design and review clinical management plans that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques.
6. Involve parents and carers in the treatment, review and improving conditions of children and conduct training programs when required.
7. Manage and update children’s individual health books (vaccinations, therapies, assessment, diagnosis, progress, treatment etc…)
8. Write child case progress reports, and collect statistics, prepare reports as and when required.
9. Organise in coordination with the teams actions of preventive health care, both individual and collective: health education, hygiene, prevention of infective diseases.
10. Organize & attend the rural medical camps conducted by Yeh Ek Soch Foundation.
11. Ensure the transition of children from home based education to school based education.
U.P. - Balrampur, Shrawasti, Gonda Bahraich (please mention the district you prefer in the email itself)
Duration of the assignment
This would be a Contract for the duration from 01.11.2022 to 31.10.2023 schedule with the broad period
The cost would be decided post reviewing the candidate’s experience and credentials. Yeh Ek Soch Foundation will arrange other field level expenses (travel etc.)
Yeh Ek Soch Foundation aims to be an equal opportunity employer. Women candidates are encouraged to apply. Also, local resident of the district are encouraged to apply.
Recruitment and selection procedures & checks reflect our commitment to protect children from abuse.
Qualifications and Skills
1. Bachelors / Masters in physiotherapy, Diploma in physiotherapy, OT.
2. Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience
3. Languages required: English, Hindi
4. Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
1. Positive attitude and empathetic
2. Willing to work in the rural and remote setups of Devipatan Mandal
3. Maturity and emotional balance
4. Adaptable, flexible, proactive and innovative
5. Ability to work with children health system and school
6. Ability to work long hours under pressure and respect tight deadlines
7. Should have own vehicle and laptop/ smart phone or computer
8. Willingness to abide by Yeh Ek Soch Foundation’s Code of conduct and child protection policy