Purpose of Job
The role will closely associate with the other Knowledge Management members. (S)he will need to collate information and synthesize learning from all interventions under Anamaya as guided by her/ his reporting manager. (S)he will coordinate with operations for information collation.
(S)he will support in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to curate, produce, and promote the use of relevant knowledge by internal stakeholders, including operations/ state-divisional-district teams.
(S)he will need to capture minutes, write reports, summarize research, draft content for Anamaya’s blog and other external platforms, create presentations, contribute to overall Knowledge Management work, and carry out tasks needed to fulfil the Knowledge goal and the vision of Anamaya, the Tribal Health Collaborative. (S)he will have to maintain the record of various data shared with Knowledge Management from time to time.
• Academic Institutions
• Media Houses and Journalists
• NGOs and Institutions working in areas related to Anamaya’s scope of work, etc.
• Communitization, Knowledge, and System Strengthening verticals of Anamaya
• Other associated Anamaya initiatives as per need
The role directly reports to
Ms Tathagata Basu
---Support periodic documentation of experiences, insights and learnings from Anamaya's interventions through
o interviews with internal SPOCs from different teams
o collating and analyzing case studies, success stories, etc. from within Anamaya as well as from the relevant knowledge ecosystem
o Periodic conversation with representative members of the tribal communities where Anamaya is operating
o Exploring co-relations between health and socio-economic insights with the support of the Research Monitoring Learning and Evaluation team
---Maintain data bank for all the information, data received from Anamaya’s teams from different interventions
---Support in the design and deployment of various learning activities in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
---Help manage knowledge-sharing events to facilitate the exchange of learning.
---Documenting and sharing learning periodically with the internal and external audience
---Work with internal team on various forms of internal updates
---Support Strategic Communication in key content creation, as per need. (For social media, website, and other publications.)
---Support Strategic Communication to curate and implement events
---Evolve and expand as the scope of Knowledge Management expands in Anamaya
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in communications, development studies, liberal arts, English literature, or other related fields.
• MPH/MSW/ Masters in Mass Communication/Development Communication
• 1 to 2 years of experience in content writing/ documentation and communication-related work (Proven experience in basic levels of content creation)
• Exposure to health care projects/programs, journalism, content writing on social issues, policy research, etc. (through internships etc.) will be added advantage
• Command over data will also be an added advantage
Essential Skills and Competencies
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English needed
• Excellent at creating PowerPoint presentations
• Ability to draw meaningful interpretations
• Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently as per situational needs.
• Valuing Diversity, Equality, Equity, and Inclusion
• Proficiency in vernacular languages, tribal languages will be added advantage