Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day accounting work and grant management of the project, under the guidance and supervision of Project Oversight and State Program Specialist and Accounts Manager.
- Undertake day-to-day accounting work (including maintenance of books of accounts), payments processing and related documentation work
- Tracking the cash inflow and outflow of the project fund including the same in the Sub-Sub recipient Partners, timely release of funds to SSRs, and preparation of various financial reports and consolidation of the financial reports
- Supporting various administrative, procurement and HR related work on a day-to-day basis as per the organization ad donor policies
- Undertake other activities and responsibilities as required
- Assisting Executive Director in all admin-related matters
- Assisting ED in keeping track of the meetings and the related paperwork in place.
- Maintain staff, consultants' HR files, attendance registers, leave letters, leave register.
- Handling communication of the Project activities with relevant stakeholders.
- Support all program teams in managing logistics for training and other program-related events. Manage staff travel, accommodation and other admin-related matters.
- Logistics and procurement lead, facilitate compliance
- Ensure overall building maintenance and security matters of the Office Premises.
- Be accountable for all purchases, inventory, stock maintenance, and assets and ensure insurance and other safety measures are taken well in advance
- Travel is an essential part of the profile
Work Location – SANGRAM Sanstha, Bangalore Office
Work hours – 9.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. Monday to Saturday
Salary – Commensurate with experience and Program skills.
Interested candidates may write in with their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25th November 2022.
Please note - This is an Officer level post and we request to apply to only those individuals who fall in the mentioned category of qualifications. Senior level CVs will not be considered. This is a Bangalore Office post. Please apply only if you are a current resident of Bangalore or are re-locating. Only short-listed candidates will be notified about the interview date.
Education - Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Social Sciences from a recognized University. 2-4 years in the NGO sector and engaged in accounts, sub-grants management and administration.
Qualification and Skills:
- Proven ability of overseeing Accounts and partner management of projects with sub-grants of partners
- Proven ability in interfacing with donors and grantees, ensuring compliance with statutory and contractual requirements.
- Experience in conducting supporting monitoring visits and financial data validation in sub-grantee partner organizations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Hindi
- Willingness to travel extensively to all the project implementation states and Sub-recipient partner organizations.
- Sound computer skills, including use of Internet and MS Office™ software and latest version of Tally accounting package
- Ability to work independently and as a team player in a complex, multicultural environment