Roles & Responsibilities:
• Proper planning of involved placement activity
• Coordinate with employers till final placements of trainees
• Facilitate the center team to align interviews and plan the travel of trainees
• Ensure maximum placement of students and ensure minimum wages guidelines of the state or project guidelines
• Ensure all necessary risk assessments are undertaken prior to trainees commencing placements
• Manage the administration of all relevant checks and clearances required for trainees undertaking placements
• Visiting all centers twice during a batch period and assessing the youth’s capabilities/quality of training
• Liaison and coordinate with new employers
• Timely placement documentation
• Facilitate alumni meet for every batch
• Conduct post-placement survey along with the MIS team monthly for one year after the completion of the batch.
• Maintain placement database of the trainees
• Troubleshooting any other issues related to placement.