1. To study and Identify probable areas when can be organized and then follow up with organizers willing to take up the organization and fixed up the days. Always keep a gap of one month.
2. Arrange and monitor brining of patient from camp site to the hospital.
3. Taking care of pre-camp, camp day, post-camp and follow up activities in association with community based social service organization clinical and nonclinical staff of Kar Vision Eye Hospital.
4. To create awareness about eye diseases and facilities provided by Kar Vision Eye Hospital.
5. Fixing and reporting the date for the camp with the outreach manager.
6. Giving information regarding camp through requisition form and sending the confirmation letter through outreach manager. And reporting the camp dates and venues with DBCS of concerned district at least one month in advance.
7. Organizing the camp and making the camp planning and publicity.
8. Arranging transportation to the camp site and ensuring safety of all the team members.
9. Informing the Camp Manger about the no. of In-patients coming from the camp to make arrangements regarding accommodation and food.
10. Visit the patients in ward regarding their status of surgery.
11. Taking responsibility in discharging patients to their place through proper transportation.
12. Attending camp office on every Monday to report the details of last week’s camps and current weeks estimated work load and put up the completed details on camp register.
13. Analyzing the factors, which have influenced the outcome of previous week camp and present in the weekly meetings?
14. Responsible in making sure that the proportionate target is achieved every month.
15. Adhering to the revised eye camp policy.
16. Taking responsibility in improving direct patients from the concerned working area.