We are looking for a candidate who is willing to work with us as and Part-Time accountant in Dehradun district under the Vihaan Project supported by GFTAM in partnership with Alliance India, which works for the Care & Support of person living with HIV in Uttarakhand.
1.Prepare Vouchers, Bills and Memos and Maintain the Income & Expenditure
2. Timely preparation of Donor reports in prescribed format.
3. Prepare documentation for Project and Organization Activities.
4. Maintain the Project and Org. Compliances.
5 Programme Timely budgeting and expenses reports.
6. Others Project Related Activities.
The monthly pay is upto 5000-6000 based on experience) + TA based on Travel
Interested candidate may send their resume to email@example.com
Minimum B.com with Good knowledge of Hindi and English.
Previous experience in handling of NCO's and Trust Accounts.
Preference will be given to the person living with HIV.
* Keen and Fast Learner.
* Able to adapt new idea nd work on it.
* Willing to learn and grow.
* Young Energetic (Preferably) a Student Pursuing M.com or similar education.