• Liaisoning with Schools, Colleges, Universities administration for Waste management and environmental related Sessions.
• Professional execution of Waste management, Environment related sessions in Schools, Collages, University.
• Development of session content, module, schedule, handouts etc. for effective execution.
• Capturing of session feedback and assessment for improvement in session skills and techniques
• Timely reporting of sessions and grading of participants
• Support in development of detailed documentation efforts by senior management
• Support in development of audio-visual content for effective training
• Any other assignment as per need.
• Willingness to travel extensively for the project requirement.
• Ownership of vehicle/scooty with driving licence to ensure smooth field movement
• Excellent understanding of participatory training methodology and pertinent skills of trainer
• Knowledge of interactive training methods in both traditional and latest practices that is also feedback based
• Willing to engage with the communities’ members, school administration and especially Children.
• Ready to adapt in complicated situations and respond to situations in best possible interest of the project
• Excellent Problem-solving skills with the ability to be a team player
• Knowledge about community, educational institutions would be an asset
• Demonstrate great interpersonal and rapport building skills
• Commitment towards work, translate project deliverables within timeline
• Flexibility as per the requirement of the project
• Respective and sensitive towards children, adolescents and youth as well as environmental issues
• Ability to adapt accompanied with problem solving attitude
• Necessary to be a team player, support team to overcome challenges and accept commands
• Must be transparent, ethical and non-judgmental
• Ready to adhere to the values of JANWANI.
• Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience of the candidate and past salary drawn.
• Travel Allowance
Interested candidates may write in with their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 27th November 2022.
Education and Experience:
• Post Graduate degree in any stream with 2 years of full-time work experience
Language and Skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skill in English and Hindi.
• Working knowledge of local dialects/languages is desirable
• Adequate knowledge of MS-office i.e., Word, excel, PPT etc; also, knowledge of using mobile applications