Tong-Len invites job applications for the post of project manager based in Dharamshala. (Local Candidates only)
• Overseeing the development and implementation of a vocational training center to improve the services of Tong-Len Charitable Trust
• Leading project planning and budgeting of the project
• Driving action plans, monitoring progress, and taking corrective action when required
• Writing progress reports on project activity and finances
• Working closely with the Tong-Len team to ensure projects will succeed
• Working as a member of the Tong-Len team, undertaking additional duties as required.
Qualification and experience:
• Relevant degree-level education
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-motivated, flexible, resilient, and a good team worker.
• An interest in and commitment to providing opportunities for young adults below the poverty line.
• Working knowledge of project management models and Microsoft Office.
• Experience in vocational training and business management is desirable Only selected candidates will be called for interviews
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be called for an interview