Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to Young Lives research, analysis and writing proposals.
- Carry out literature review.
- Develop survey tools and conduct data analysis for tool validation.
- Prepare questionnaires and survey manuals.
- Set up data quality checks and quality assurance for quantitative data collection.
- Write summary reports and maintain clear documentation of survey process
- Conduct analysis of data using appropriate econometric and statistical models and techniques to address specific research questions.
- Communicate regularly with field research team.
- Write summary and analytical reports/ working and journal papers, policy briefs etc
Requirements for the role
- Minimum three to five years of work experience in quantitative research.
- Sound knowledge of statistics, econometrics and research methodology.
- Excellent analytical and statistical skills, including experience of using Stata and analysing large data sets such as NFHS, NSSO, etc.
- Experience in developing and conducting surveys will be essential.
- High level writing and communication skills and ability to produce reports and other research outputs in English.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills and preferably experience of working in multidisciplinary teams.
- Good personal organisational skills with experience of managing a varied and heavy workload.
Salary & Benefits
Remuneration will be competitive with think tanks working on research and policy and will depend on skills and experience.
Interested candidates with relevant experience may send their CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 28 Nov 2022.
Your CV must be accompanied with:
- Cover letter justifying suitability for the position – role fitment based on present & past work experience along with contact details of three professional references.
- Current/last drawn compensation (salary slips of last three months) & expected compensation.
- Applications should contain position name in the subject line.
Young Lives India is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of excellence through diversity. Young Lives India does not discriminate based on gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or socioeconomic status.
Date of Joining
With an immediate effect.