• Implement program MIS and M&E systems for EMTCT, Prison and Capacity building of HIV Service Providers programs across the state.
• Regular day-to-day data management and reporting related to all components under GFATM grant. Data management includes, data collation, data cleaning, data reconciliation, data triangulation and analyses for informing program, strategy review, development and progress in ongoing basis.
Initiate Mapping, Data Generation, Review and Analysis:
• Initiate district-wise mapping of HIV/AIDS and MCH service providers and help the field team to track and saturate the eligible sites into the programs.
• Establish and track referral / linkages system for positive pregnant women / pregnant mother to access PPTCT cascade services.
• Generate service gap analysis report frequently and inform field team to plan and improve outreach services.
• Analyze program data, identify gaps, share inferences to the program team for new strategic thinking and help development of implementation plans.
• Support program team on data analysis / data presentation for any stakeholders meeting.
Data Quality Management:
• Ensure implementation of M&E systems across the state uniformly and conducting frequent data quality audit at the district level / desk.
• Provide constructive feedback and guidance to Program Officers on data management and data quality.
• Co-ordinate with DAPCU/ SACS - M&E / other officials for reconciliation of data in SOCH (SIMS and PALS) and for collecting the data on a timely basis for reporting.
Field level Mentoring and Monitoring Support:
• Conduct regular technical assistance visits to the field and provide technical support to program and site staffs in order to improve the reporting and quality of data.
• Coordinate with M&E officers of DAPCUs and SACS and NHM/SHS for smooth implementation, timely reporting of facilities in SIMS and sustenance of the program.
Reporting and Documentation:
• Prepare monthly and quarterly reports and finalize them in coordination with state level managers (SPS, TM, SPC, MM) and the State Director on regular basis.
• Prepare and submit reports periodically to SACS, NHM and funding agencies on time and as proposed or requested.
• Manage documentation related to M&E activities reports including regular periodical progress reports, meeting reports, RDQA / field visit reports and etc.
• Upload all soft copies of the documents in drop box from time to time.
Capacity Building and Knowledge Management:
• Build the capacity of State core team, POs and FCs on Program MIS systems, M&E Activities, data recording, data validation, data triangulation and data management and data quality assurance.
• Assess the need and organize trainings / on-site mentorship to site staffs (public and private) on data management, data quality assurance, for consistent and error-free reporting.
• Assist the State Program Specialist on all monitoring and evaluation activities as directed
• Any other responsibility as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Please submit a comprehensive CV in English with a supporting cover letter, including the names of referees (including a current or most recent employer), as well as expected salary, last salary earned, and required notice period. Send applications to email@example.com specifying the Job Title and Job Code.
People living with HIV, women and individuals belonging to other vulnerable groups are encouraged to apply. GSNP+ provides a secular working environment and does not discriminate based on HIV status, religious or community affiliations, gender, or sexual orientation.
Job code MUST be mentioned in email subject.
Email to send resume : firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date : 30th November 2022
Please send both the CV and Cover Letter as attachments only and DO NOT write Cover Letter IN email in mail.
Educational qualifications and skill required for the position:
• The candidate must possess graduate/post-graduation degree or higher qualification in Social Work, Sociology, Anthropology, Public Health, Statistics and Population Studies (Demography) with experience in M&E domain or public health programs.
• Minimum of 3 to 4 years of experiences on programme monitoring and evaluation in health or development sectors.
• Experience of working in HIV prevention, care, support and treatment programmes, and Prevention of Parent to Child Transmission (PPTCT) / TB program is an added value.
• Excellent and advanced skills in MS office, especially excel and powerpoint
• Working experience and knowledge required on analytical and data collection & processing software packages (like Access, Power BI and SPSS) will be added advantage.
• Skills strongly required on development of basic MIS system, data processing, data analytical skills and constructive feedback mechanisms.
• Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and the regional language of the state where working is preferred.
• Strong commitment to work in the areas of HIV/AIDS and sexual, reproductive health and rights.
• Ability to work independently and as a team player in a complex, multicultural environment, with demonstrated leadership, communication, networking and presentation capabilities.
• Willingness to travel extensively (12-15 days in a month) in the assigned state(s)