• Understanding the issue of homelessness and to understand their basic needs
• To engage in field work and community mobilization activitiesto identify and train community link workers
• To work with the identified link workers and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to ensure access to basic services like food, health care services, shelter, and entitlements, prioritizing those in extreme vulnerable situations.
• To ensure that the families/individuals in the assigned hotspot locations have access to food, health care servicesand shelterbased on the need.
• To apply for entitlements and follow up
• To identify issues related to violence against women and children and ensure that the PMU is informed for timely intervention.
• To maintain a data base in the assigned hotspot location and update information on persons who have either left or entered the hotspot location.
• To engage in documentation of successful strategies and impacts.
• To update MIS regularly and ensure timely submission of reports to the Project Management Unit located at MSSW
• Assisting in enumeration and other research processes undertaken for the project by MSSW during the project period.
• Any other task as assigned by PMU, MSSW