Job Responsibilities :
• Visit the assigned villages to collect data (qualitative and quantitative) from given target households and other village level stakeholders.
• Conduct 130 household surveys and 4 FGDs in each of the 8 districts.
• Conduct structured interviews with Key Opinion Leaders of the identified villages.
• Strict adherence to guidelines on data collection to ensure clarity, precision, and quality of the data
• Report issues, questions and comments mentioned by the people targeted during the survey.
• Any other related task assigned by the reporting officer.
• Candidate with experience in conducting interviews and household surveys will be given preference.
• Candidates belonging to the above mentioned 8 districts will be given preference.
Duration of the Job Opportunity – 45 Days (as per the project requirement)
Joining – 1st December 2022(Tentative)
Salary – INR 15000/- along with reimbursement of travel expenses.
Location - Aligarh, Ghaziabad, Lakhimpur Kheri, Ayodhya, Barabanki, Jhansi, Jaunpur, Ghazipur.
Qualification – BSW/MSW/MBA/ Bachelor in Statistics/Mathematics/or related subjects
Mandatory Requirement - Should have a functional smartphone with internet accessibility and should have personal two-wheeler for field travelling