Reporting to District Coordinator-Solan, Union South- East Asia Region the Laboratory Technician (LT) would be placed at the designated microscopy centre under National Tuberculosis Elimination Program (NTEP) to support the sputum testing under the MuHiM project at Solan, according to the project plan and in coordination with the NTEP.
Terms of Reference:
• Receive, label and analyze received sputum samples
• Execute sample processing and testing as per approved Standards of Procedure under NTEP, make observations and interpret findings
• Organize and store all chemicals, fluids as per safety guidelines
• Record all data and results in prescribed formats with accuracy and responsibility
• Maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies
• Ensure all safety guidelines are followed at all times and maintain a clean and orderly environment
Maximum CTC budgeted for the position is INR 3,60,000 per annum (non-negotiable). Offer shall be commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the selected candidate.
How to apply:
Interested candidates must send their latest resume/CV and cover letter mentioning their motivation for the job and the specific skills and experience that makes them suitable for the job. Last date for submitting applications is 10 December 2022 and required to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Application for Laboratory Technician” in the subject line. You must also submit the Job Application Form (to be filled online at https://goo.gl/forms/hchmlnx4QzdbJBRx1) before the deadline. Please note that applications submitted without the Job Application Form will not be accepted.
The Union is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
• Bachelor of Medical Laboratory technology/Diploma and certificate level course in lab technician
• Ability to move in field and stand for extended periods
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• A patient and compassionate disposition