Reporting to The District Coordinator-Solan, The Union South East Asia would be conducting X-ray examinations at community level with the help of hand held X rays under the MuHiM project at district Solan, according to the project plan and in coordination with the NTEP.
Terms of Reference:
• Verifying patient’s identity and reviewing physicians orders before beginning X-ray procedures
• Using X ray equipment (hand-held X-ray) to take chest radiographic images
• Explaining X-ray procedures to patients and answering their questions
• Limiting patient’s exposure to radiation by placing lead shield on patients where needed
• Ensuring that the x-rays taken are of sound quality to prevent repeat procedures
• Working closely with the resident Radiologist to determine whether further tests are required
• Ensuring that the x-ray equipment is regularly serviced and in good working order
• Promptly notifying management of damaged or malfunctioning x-ray equipment
• Maintaining an accurate record of completed x-ray procedures
Maximum CTC budgeted for the position is INR 4,20,000 per annum (non-negotiable). Offer shall be commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the selected candidate.
How to apply:
Interested candidates must send their latest resume/CV and cover letter mentioning their motivation for the job and the specific skills and experience that makes them suitable for the job. Last date for submitting applications is 10 December 2022 and required to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Application for X-Ray Technician” in the subject line. You must also submit the Job Application Form (to be filled online at https://goo.gl/forms/hchmlnx4QzdbJBRx1) before the deadline. Please note that applications submitted without the Job Application Form will not be accepted.
The Union is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
• Degree or masters in diagnostic radiography/Diploma in X-ray technology
• Appropriate State Licensure is preferred
• Proven experience of working as an X Ray Technician for 3-5 years
• Ability to move in field and stand for extended periods
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• A patient and compassionate disposition