· Working closely with the Communications team, reporting to Head of Communications and Co-Founders
· Coordinating with graphic designer to create collaterals, posters, infographics etc
· Coordinating with field staff and photographers for content or project execution
· Celebrity engagement – approaching new celebrities, building celebrity database and converting them into supporters/donors/patrons, organizing celebrity visits to the centres
· Handling all filming projects – Liaison with filming production houses, broadcasters, filming cast and crew, coordinating with various teams
· Working closely with the press team to coordinate video interviews, media filming, potential new press stories etc
· Develop new and imaginative online and offline campaigns and out-of-the-box activities, creating a yearly calendar
· Organizing and coordinating small scale and large scale events, national and international workshops, seminars
· Organizing, coordinating with tour operators and other relevant persons for annual expeditions (Founders Trip)
· Organizing and coordinating digital events, webinars, panel discussions, interviews
· Thank you calls or emails to people who have donated and/or attended an event
· Networking with people and HNI’s at events.
· Creative content creation, video production, creative direction – working closely with the videographer and editor to ideate, execute and deliver final product
· Updating and tracking various sheets including annual metrics, events, celebrities, donors etc
· Creating presentations for various events
· Ideating, scripting, recording and editing the WSOS podcast (Elephant Tails)
· Organizing interviews with famous personalities, drafting scripts, recording and editing WSOS talk show
· Regular follow ups and updates to donors, supporters and stakeholders
· Approaching new corporates/organizations for partnerships or collaborations, managing existing brand partnerships
· Drafting proposals for partnerships and collaborations
· Working with the legal team to create or edit MoU’s or other legal guidance
· Coordinate with accounts department periodically and as required to end out donation receipts
· Develop strategies to encourage new or increased contributions.
· Researching and signing up for upcoming events and conferences
· Assist communications team with additional help in other areas
· Assisting with rescue calls and coordinating with rescue team as and when required
Skills and Experience
· Graduate/postgraduate in Communications field
· Established understanding in Public Relations.
· Must be a people person
· Excellent speaking skills – Confident in speaking to small or large groups of people
· Excellent writing skills (English) and verbal communication skills.
· Proficient in Hindi & English – both written and verbal.
· Basic Understanding of prospect donor target markets (ie HNI, CSR, Foundations, Rotary/Lions)
· A detail oriented person.
· Ability to work in a team
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Have a flexible approach to work
· Diligent Worker
· Ability to Multitask and handle a variety of projects at once
· Ability to work on their own to drive projects through to completion
· Should be able to travel to field sites on a short notice
· Be comfortable to work on field as and when required