- Ensure 24*7 outreach is conducted as per the shift plan at Koderma Railway Junction and other identified network stations of the Koderma district
- Develop team’s monthly duty roster in consultation with line manager and implement the same diligently.
- Provide handholding support to outreach team so that every unaccompanied child is reached out and protected.
- Ensure all statutory compliances (Daily Diary entry and filling of forms) are adhered at station level (Child Assistant Booth)
- Adhere and ensure all the team members adhere to the programme quality assurance framework.
- Ensure the quality of information are filled in the forms and registers on daily and updated regularly.
- Ensure Individual care plan is developed and implemented for all children.
- Ensure monthly activity plan is developed, implemented and progress against the same is reported as per timeline.
- Ensure monthly Child Help Group (CHG) meeting is conducted, facilitated and reported as per the SoP issued by Railways.
- Ensure project fund utilization in line with approved grant and objectives and maintain finance related necessary supporting documents as per RCI’s financial guidelines.
- Writing monthly/quarterly/Half-yearly or need based report on time and with quality and update information MIS software/Excel on daily basis
- Share the Weekly Child Safeguarding report with child safeguarding lead and encourage team members to share any child safeguarding issue, concerns or doubts.
- Regular liaison and conversion with the various stakeholders such as DM office, Child Welfare Committee, Child Care Institutes (CCIs), District Child Line, DCPU (District Child Protection Unit), Social Welfare Department, Police, Labour, Health and Education departments, station level Railway Authorities, Civil society Organizations and any other as per project requirement.
- Support fund raising team in conducting fund raising related activities/events/donor visit as per requirement.
- Plan and implement capacity building sensitization programmes for railway and district authorities and other stakeholders at station Level with the support of line manager.
- Ensure quarterly campaigns along with railway stakeholders to sensitise passengers.
- Support the line manager in developing annual action plan and rationalised budget.
- Undertake any other duties, as appropriate to the post, as delegated by the line manager.
The eligible candidates may send their application along with a cover letter at email@example.com by December 10th, 2022. Please mention ‘job reference’ in subject line of application. Applications received without correct subject line and RCI employment application form will not be reviewed.
‘At Railway Children India we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of all those who encounter us in our work. We follow a range of procedures to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including police verification.’
Due to the high volume of applications often received, only those found suitable for the role will be contacted.
Every candidate has to fill and send the Employment Application Form to apply for this job.