Remuneration package: INR 99,693 per month (Consolidated)
• Duty station: New Delhi
Summary of responsibilities
• Manage the developing web-based platforms (Dashboard), mobile apps and decision support tools.
• Work closely with design, development & product teams to integrate, implement & improve features.
• Stay updated with emerging technologies and implement them into the current code base.
• Attend to any other work assigned by the supervisor.
• Any other work related to the project implementation assigned by the supervisor.
Terms and conditions
• Duration of the contract: One-year renewable contingent upon availability of funds, continued relevance of position and performance of the incumbent.
• CIFOR-ICRAF offers competitive remuneration in local currency commensurate with skills and experience. An early joiner is preferred for this position.
• CIFOR-ICRAF reserves the right to modify the number of positions, locations, timeline or cancel the hiring as necessary. Income tax will be deducted as per prevailing income tax laws.
• Based on the performance/ competencies and needs, hired staff may be relocated to other project locations upon mutual consent.
• The application deadline is 11 December 2022.
• Interested candidates are requested to submit their application online with cover letter, with at least three references through CIFOR-ICRAF career page
• Application without cover letter and references will not be considered.
• We will acknowledge all applications but will only contact short-listed candidates.
To apply, please send your application on email “firstname.lastname@example.org” Please insert the following: Application for Project Manager in the subject of your email).
To learn more about CIFOR-ICRAF, please visit our websites at:
https://www.cifor.org, www.worldagroforestry.org, https://www.cifor-icraf.org
CIFOR-ICRAF promotes Gender Diversity – Applications from women professionals are encouraged.
CIFOR-ICRAF is an equal opportunity employer. It fosters a multicultural work environment that values gender equality, teamwork, and respect for diversity.
• MBA OR Equivalent AND
B.Tech. OR B.E. OR MCA OR M.Sc. (IT OR CS) OR MS in Software Systems
Work experience and other requirements
• At least 3-5 years of experience as a Program Manager for I.T. Implementation Projects, I.T. System projects.
• Preferable with two years of experience in e-Governance and related Projects implementation experience.
• Working experience with clients to understand the day-to-day requirements, translate them to technical specifications and define them for development and implementation teams.
• Responsible for daily management through the life cycle of the program
• Plan the Overall Program and monitor progress to ensure milestones are met.
• Certification: Resource should have done once any of the following certificates and PMP OR PRINCE 2 OR Scrum Master OR CSM OR CAPM OR Equivalent
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Development, implementation plans and decision-making.
• Good skills in the use of standard software packages (M.S. Office).
Personal attributes and competencies:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and relational skills.
• Strong skills in conceptualization, communication, and reporting.