The Future Focal person will be responsible for implementing various components of the Future Program in the Rainbow Home/Sneh Ghar as per the framework and program guidelines.
A. Older Children (15+ to 18 Years) in Residential care
B. Transited youth of the respective home community (18+ to 23 Years)
1. Execution of the Annual Plan of the Futures Program
2. Supporting Older children and Young adults in continuing their higher education
3. Implementing the program for vocational and professional skill development
4. Ensuring good health and extending emotional support to Older children and Young adults
5. Managing the expenditure and fund utilisation at the home level
6. Support the city team in preparing the annual plan, budget for the project and execution of the program with effectiveness.
Salary: the compensation would be Rs. 15,000 per month.
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria must submit their application and a cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date. Please indicate the title of the post applied for in the subject line of your e-mail.
We, as an equal opportunity employer, encourage women, people with special needs, marginalized groups and minorities to meet the criteria to apply.
Last date to Apply: 15th Dec 2022
Graduate in any stream/ Preferably in social science or education
1-2 years of experience in the social development sector.
Skills and Abilities:
Rational and Logical in thinking
Good communication, articulation and negotiation skills:
Should be able to talk with adolescence and youth sensibly; able to manage different difficult situations tactfully
Non-aggressive, composed and peaceful nature: have a good understanding of adolescent behaviour, Adolescent issues and have a positive, hopeful outlook toward future outcomes.
Able to deal with adolescent issues with patience and persistence.
Non-biased, Non-judgemental and judicious in conduct.