The candidate must be a self-driven individual comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with broad generalist responsibilities. He/she should be a highly motivated with focus on output-based performance and willing to work under pressure.
Scope of Work
- Functioning as a central point of contact for the Trusts and managing of internal and external communication.
- Preparing and facilitating meetings, managing agendas, circulating meeting documents and ensuring decisions taken are implemented efficiently.
- Tracking deliverables and ensuring timely completion of all targets in the projects and all other activities.
- Logistics management and administrative support to the Managing Trustee for smooth functioning of all the Trust Activities.
- Vendor management and processing of high value purchases and expenses.
- Recruitment of staff and related Human Resource Development.
Budgeted consolidated remuneration is on a scale of Rs.6 to 12 lacs per annum, entirely depending on evaluation of the candidate’s potential, qualification, experience, and job retention ability. We provide enormous opportunities for individual career growth to those who excel in a challenging work environment.
Last Date and Address for applications
Last date of applications is 15th December 2022. All applications should be sent with a covering letter to the following contact address: email@example.com