Qualification and Experience:
• The ideal candidate should have Master’s Degree or higher in Social Sciences / Social work / Public Health or any other discipline. PhD Candidates are also encouraged to apply.
• The candidate should have prior experience of working at a leadership position at district/state level and of managing a multi-level team.
• Candidates with past work experience in the field of Tuberculosis will be preferred.
• Minimum 6 years of experience in the development/health sector with demonstrated experience of working on research aspects in public health projects.
• The candidate should have excellent competency in verbal and written English and proficiency in Gujarati.
• Prior experience of advocacy and liaising with government officials at the district level.
• Ability to identify and coordinate with multiple stakeholders at district level.
• Good understanding of field research with experience of field survey, data cleaning and data analysis.
• Proficiency in documentation as well knowledge of Computers/software devices for data collection and management.
• Healthy and energetic person preferably 45 years of age or less.
• He /She should be willing to undertake extensive travel (More than 40 % of time) and provide evidence of team building and leadership.
• Ability to work under short timelines.
Remuneration: Subject to relevant qualification, experience & merit. Maximum Gross Rs. 1,15,000 PM plus insurance .
Please apply with detailed CV and a cover note (not more than 250 words) to explain why you are suitable for this position to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Please apply within 5 days from the date of advertisement. No telephonic inquiries will be entertained.