PCI is looking to hire Program Officer to manage and support the project operationalization & implementation at the state. S/he will be responsible for the delivery of project outcomes, foster partnership with government and other stakeholders, be actively involved in policy advocacy as per the program strategy, and pursue program growth opportunities. S/he will work closely with the SRLM team and shall get the opportunity to develop innovative strategies for promoting WLEs in the state, identification of best practices adopted by such WLEs and ways to replicating them.S/he will work under close supervision of state program manager WEE and support in overall project implementation, management and its documentation
Support Project Operationalization & implementation
- Strategically lead the operationalization of the project activities while maintaining high quality
- Collaborate and negotiate with other departments like WCDC and ICDS at the district level and block for leveraging platforms for engagement in WEE
- Support the block and field level functionaries of the SRLM in improving efficiency in contracting, quality of products and services supplied, payment processes, etc. of WLEs, as and if required
- Support in transcription of all field level interviews conducted
- Support in finalising the preparatory activities including sampling and identifying & contacting the respondents for interviews, as and if required
- managing partners that would support CLFs/ WLEs to build the required business and technical skills, thus leading to accelerated business improvement
- Provide handholding support to the SRLM block team & CLF during the project & business adoption phase.
- Undertake capacity-building activities of SRLM staff as per the project implementation plan
- Maintain all the project-linked MIS and information
Interested candidates can apply for the position Program Officer-WEE by using the following link Program Officer: Women’s Economic Empowerment – PCI India (pciglobal.in) by 15th December 2022, 5:00 pm.
PCI India is an equal opportunity provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability and/or marital status. Due to the heavy inflow of resumes, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Female candidates are encouraged to apply