• The Field manager will be responsible for implementing of program in the various wards / districts allocated to him/her in individual as well as supervisory role
• The role will entail individual execution and also mentoring the teams and achieving the program deliverables with optimum quality.
• A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication, Team monitoring and data management skills are the keys to becoming successful in this role.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF FIELD MANAGER
• Will conduct provider visit in assigned geographies for sensitisation & onboarding them in program following the due process for the same. Visits to providers will include Standalone clinics, Nursing Homes & Hospitals
• Maintaining the data i.e master lists , provider status for sensitised and onboarded providers, follow up status , technical resolution status and updating it regularly for self and accountability to get the team members to maintain the same .
• Work with his / her Field officer once a week or more need based for capacity building, monitoring and enhancing performance based output to achieve targets of provider onboarding & other project objectives. (Successful onboarding is creating HPRs, HFRs and HMIS followed by EHR generation on a daily basis )
• To be accountable for successful project implementation with necessary planning, execution and monitoring of project activities in the district including providing supportive supervision to the field teams.
• Keep a regular track of database, master list of providers , provider visits, conversions, follow ups visit requirements, onboarding status, technical issue resolution , at district for self and ensuring the same from team members as per project requirement and participate in meetings and also maintain minutes for records and action items .
• In Time preparation, Updating & Submission of Master lists, daily weekly & monthly reports and any other documentation asked for.
• Active communication & regular feedback and proactive engagement with the team.
• Regular interaction with Team lead & Coordinators to keep them updated on the progress of the program , resolution of technical & other issues to fast rack outcomes.
• Maintain strong relationships with different stakeholders and partners of the project
• Plan & successfully execute CME and other need based activities in the program
• Any other project related duties assigned by the management
Remuneration—50,000/- per month, additional incentive based on performance.
• Post-Graduation in Social work, Community Health, Disease control, Pharma or equivalent degree from recognised institution with 4 years’ experience or Graduation with 7 plus years work experience.
• Minimum 4 -5years experience in Health Organisations, pharma in engaging with Private health facilities, interaction with Health providers & Customer Care
• Experience & expertise in pvt sector engagement
• Excellent communication skills
• Work in the health care / Pharma / sales marketing experience will be an added advantage
• Must be self-starters and self-motivated.
• Experience of managing teams and leading by example.