JOB SUMMARY - SUPPORT STAFF
• The Support Staff will be supported and hand held for implementing of program in the specific ward allocated to him/her in individual capacity to achieve the given targets.
• The role will entail individual execution of activities for achieving the program deliverables with optimum quality.
• Effective communication and data management skills are the keys to becoming successful in this role.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF SUPPORT STAFF
• Work in assigned geographies keep track of the provider visits done including first & follow up visits required.
• Work towards keeping onboarded providers Active through regular HER generation by doctors on the digital platform.
• Keep a regular track of database, of provider visits, conversions, follow ups visit requirements, onboarding status at district level as per project requirement
• Active communication & regular feedback and proactive engagement with superior and stakeholders
Remuneration—10,000/- to 12,000/- , based on experience.
• Minimum qualification- HSC minimum qualification
• Must be Tech savy, Fast learner
• Aptitude to work in the digital space
• Will attend OPD clinics to support doctors to use the ABDM platform for creating EHR of all patients and resolve the technical issues for resolution and seamless experience.