• Develop and strengthen monitoring, data verification/validation, and evaluation procedures.
• Support in development of project specific monitoring information system, results framework with indicators along with formats for data entry, progress and summary reports.
• Monitor all project activities and progress on output and outcome.
• Compile and prepare monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual MIS & Narrative reports of different agencies. By using software’s like Canva, Photoshop, Corel Draw etc reporting tools.
• Support in developing, managing, and maintaining MIS database.
• Monitoring and Technical support visits to project sites for quality check and validation of project MIS data and technical support to the field team.
• Prepare qualitative short narrative reports, flyers etc., for social media posts, coverage etc. of the events organized at schools/villages.
• Identify and prepare qualitative case studies and success stories of project interventions.
• Organize and conduct training on M&E framework, data collection tools and processes, data verification for project staff, with preparation of Training Need Assessment for the team people of various organizations etc.
• Support field team to fill in data formats (in hardcopy, softcopy like excel, google forms or other software) and help overcome challenges.
• Any other tasks.
Location: Laksar and Khanpur Block, Haridwar District Uttarakhand
HOW TO APPLY?: Please send us your updated resume along with a suitability note in one page for the position of “Monitoring & Evaluation cum Documentation Officer” at firstname.lastname@example.org please mention “Monitoring & Evaluation cum Documentation Officer” in the subject line.
The last date for sending applications is 18th December 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For more information,
Required Qualification and Work Experience:
• University Degree in Social Work/ Education or any relevant subject.
• 3-5 years of progressive experience in monitoring and evaluation, data collection, report preparation etc., in education/ development sector.
• Good understanding of monitoring framework and indicators and processes to collect, collate and analyse data according to the program objectives.
• Working knowledge of MS Office suite, data collection and management tools.
• Language proficiency in written and spoken English and Hindi. Typing skills in Hindi kurtidev is an added advantage.
• Documentation and qualitative report writing skills to meet the standards required for external communications.
Other desirable qualities:
• A team person.
• Has reasonable understanding of intra-institution coordination to be able to manage challenges and work out appropriate strategies for smooth and efficient delivery of work.
• Multi-tasking to deliver to various needs at a time.
• Creative and innovative in approaches. Can take quality photographs of activities.
• Willingness to travel extensively in the project schools and villages.