- Ensure effective and efficient implementation of existing projects, including adherence to technical guidelines, budgets, administrative requirements and delivery timelines.
- Prepare report, trackers and statements for each project/donor as needed in an effective and timely manner & keep updated records and paperwork for each project/donor
- Liaise with Government schools, stakeholders and other statutory authorities for development of training schedules as needed
- Work with the programme and finance teams to ensure procurement of programme assets as per specification, budget and timeline
- Support with procurement and book-keeping of stocks
- Schedule and organise meetings and events as and when required
- Contribute to presentations and visits of donors & stakeholders
- Manage communications through social media channels and campaigns including managing the image bank of all the projects
- Any other task as required for the effective implementation of projects
We are an equal opportunities employer. Interested candidates may apply, with the latest resume, cover letter and details of last salary drawn to email@example.com with the Subject line: Application to the post of Programme Coordinator – Sanitation First on or before midnight on the 18th of December 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.