The candidate will be responsible for overall planning, detailed survey, execution, and monitoring & Supervision and reporting of the planned intervention as per finalized proposal. Apart from that, time to time involvement in the other ongoing & upcoming projects in the office as well as in the field as per direction provided by the Project Leader and Regional Manager in different Districts of Chhattisgarh or other States.
The above positions may require extensive travel to project locations.
Scope of Tasks & Responsibilities
• Work on AFPRO’s strategy in different Rural Development Projects
• Facilitate & conducting Village Meetings, Discussions, awareness camps, Trainings etc.
• Implement project activities at village level in planned manner with deadlines in coordination with Project Leader and community mobiliser
• Plan and conduct trainings. Prepare training manuals and modules.
• Design of demonstration farms on improved agri. techniques & replication it at farmer’s field. Establish forward linkages for farm & nonfarm activities. Prepare design, plan and estimates of the works.
• Involved in complete management of Vedanta Agriculture Resource Centre (farm center developed under the project) from its day to day planning of crop cycle, cultivation, timely input application, timely harvesting and VARC operations. Also involvement in planning process of FPO business activities.
• Implement project activities at VARC in planned manner with deadlines in coordination with Project Co-coordinator and community mobiliser.
• Establish forward linkages for farm & nonfarm activities.
• Carry out base line survey of the project villages as per need and requirement.
• Prepares analysis and data presentation
• Generate evidence based weekly, monthly & annual reporting from farmers Promote mutual understanding and cooperation between government regulatory agencies and the agriculture community.
--The applicant must be mature, good public relations, team building, resilient, motivated and ability to meet deadlines.
--Good communication and presentation skills both in English and Hindi
--Excellent computer skills
Please send your profile/resume, and application to the Executive Director, Action for Food Production 25/1A Institutional Area, D Block Janakpuri, Pankha Road, New Delhi – 110058 Ph: 28525412 / 28525452 email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy marked to email@example.com website: www.afpro.org
Apply by 18th December 2022
Qualification: Graduate in Agriculture / Post Graduate in Agriculture
Experience of working with farmers, farmers groups, village development committee and extension services would be advantages.Knowledge of agronomic principal and practices including crops, soil and nutrients, irrigation technology.
Experience: 3 to 6 years .
Age: 25 to 35
Compensation: Attractive compensation will be given to the deserving candidate based on his/her experience and performance in the interview.