The specific work of the project in and around Panchkula area of Haryana will be to support marginalised children to access basic services like Education, Health services, women specific services, , immunization and nutrition and liasoning with releveant departments and authorities to enable the same and by creating community groups and their capacity building.
• Mapping and assessment of government services available in the vicinity of Project areas
• Liosioning with all the department (Education, ICDS, Health, CWC etc) to ensure Children access to elementary education and related support programmes and schemes of Haryana.
• Coordination monthly/ periodically with the Project Team and Stake Holders amidst the targetred community
• Engage regularly with community, building awareness in communities on service rights and avenues of development.
• Supporting in liasioning and facilitating processes of meeting with government authorities on the issues faced by the community
• Participate in and contributing to project reviews and appraisal processes as per the project requirements
• Report writing and other required documentation
• Other assignments based on the project requirement