Assistant Program Manager / Program Manager will support the development and management of sector strategy through research, project management, and establishing and maintaining effective communication with external and internal stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to make a difference on the fight against climate change, one of the greatest global challenges of this generation, and to work with a professional and respected team.
Program Planning and Management
- Conduct research and contribute to development of sector strategy
- Develop project concept notes for proposed activities through research
- Conduct research and analysis around follow-on opportunities identified by Associate Director – Electric Mobility Programme (the Programme Lead) and those proposed by partners, to establish their relevance
- Develop the concept notes for discussion in Weekly Programme Meetings as per inputs from Programme Lead
- Develop presentations for external interactions (e.g. Government bodies, donors etc.) with inputs from Programme Lead
- Draft Terms of Reference for issuance of Request for Proposals (RFPs) to the Consultants
- Coordinate with Programme Lead and prospective partners, on project proposal development from concept stage onwards
- Conduct research to track key sector developments, interventions of other actors to inform the Programme lead about potential project opportunities
- Facilitate completion of a robust project management process by completing necessary due diligence processes
- Develop evaluation notes based on qualitative analysis of submitted proposals
- Interact and coordinate with partners to track progress
- Review project deliverables, and offer comments, feedback, and support
- Support the Programme Lead and Finance Team to ensure adherence to reporting and payment schedules
- Ensure all technical, financial, and supporting documents are in place
- Coordinate with the Finance Team to upload and manage all documents on FLUXX
- Draft Application Summaries, Memos, and other Board Book related Communication materials in a timely manner
- Provide programmatic inputs to Communications for brochures, newsletter, and website
- Support Programme Lead in preparation of communication materials e.g. thematic presentations and narratives for external stakeholders (Industry partners, best practice networks, Donors etc)
- Respond to programme related queries from other functions within Shakti (Communications, Finance, Fundraising etc), and external stakeholders
- Support programme lead in completing fundraising efforts through background research and drafting concept notes / proposals / progress report
- Conduct and coordinate workshops, and outreach meetings key stakeholders
Selected candidate will be expected to start at the earliest.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Shakti offers unique opportunities for challenging, effective, and rewarding work. We have a 5-day working week, plus paid leave, and excellent work / life balance. In addition to a competitive salary, Shakti offers a range of benefits including medical insurance, personal accident insurance, gratuity as per law, and ample opportunities for personal development.
Please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Statement of suitability (one page): Please provide a one-page note on why you feel you are suitable to take up this role?
- Detail of three references (name, designation, organisation, e-mail and phone nos.)
- Detail of current and expected salary
- Notice Period / Joining time if selected
Kindly note: -
- Applications received without Statement of Suitability, details of Referees, Salary details and Joining time will not be accepted and considered
- Please mention “Assistant Programme Manager (Electric Mobility) / Programme Manager (Electric Mobility)” (as relevant) in the subject line of your e-mail
- Last date for receiving applications is 19 December 2022
- We thank all candidates who apply. However, only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
- Shakti Sustainable Energy Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.