The Consultant will provide comprehensive documentation support for knowledge management and sharing to Alive & Thrive, India to ensure that all the targets are reached successfully. The Consultant will be expected to develop creative and purposeful knowledge products of high quality on various ongoing interventions for a global audience and support their dissemination. The candidate will get opportunities to work with highly skilled and experienced cross-cultural teams spread across varied geographies.
III. SCOPE OF WORK:
- Work in coordination with various team members and external partners to develop content, based on various program activities and interventions for internal and external consumption
- Collect primary data and secondary research to collate information and sources for content development
- Develop content for an array of products such as technical briefs, program briefs, white papers, reports, advocacy briefs, manuscripts, practice insights, case studies, presentations, thought leadership pieces among others
- Select and conceptualize appropriate visual representations
- Edit, proofread and prepare documents as per A&T guidelines on knowledge products
- Assist in conducting secondary research as and when required
- Coordinate with design teams and vendors
- Seek all the required approvals for successful completion of work
- Support day-to-day activities of indexing and maintaining document repositories across platforms
- Stay updated on new content formats and tools for effective content development and content management
- Undertake travel to field as and when needed
To be considered, interested consultants must submit:
- An updated CV, including educational credentials, with experience related to the technical assistance areas listed above and language skills.
- A brief summary (no more than one page) that details areas of expertise.
- Two professional references (including name, job title, company, contact information, and your relationship with the reference).
- A completed biodata form (in the application template), indicating a proposed daily rate.
VI. CRITERIA FOR EVALUATION:
Proposals will be reviewed and evaluated by a review committee. The following factors will be considered when evaluating the submissions:
- Experience & proficiency related to the relevant area(s)– 40 points
- Relevant Qualification - 20 points
- References – 20 points
- Proposed Daily Rate – 20 points
NOTE: FHI Solutions will not compensate and individual for its preparation of an application in response to this Request for Application nor is the issuing of this Request for Application a guarantee that FHI Solutions will award a contract for work in the future.
VII. ANTICIPATED CONTRACTUAL RELATIONSHIP
This Request for Application is anticipated to select a consultant for 6 months period, for approximately 22 day per month, commencing immediately.Six (6) months (initial) with a possible extension depending on the availability of funds
VIII. REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS RESPONSE INFORMATION:
Interested parties should submit their application via email to Dhiraj Padamwar (email@example.com) with a copy to Versha Mathur (firstname.lastname@example.org), by 5 PM December 19, 2022. Submissions received after this date and time may not be accepted. A&T will acknowledge receipt of your submission by email.
Any questions or requests for clarification need to be submitted via email to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org, December 15, 2022; answers will be shared with all parties that have submitted questions or expressed interest, as well as posted on the website. No telephone inquiries will be answered.
IX. WITHDRAWAL OF APPLICATION
Individuals may withdraw applications by written notice via email received at any time before award.
X. OFFER VERIFICATION
FHI Solutions may contact applicants to confirm contact person, address, information on the biodata form and to confirm that the application was submitted for this solicitation.
XI. FALSE STATEMENT IN OFFER
Applicants must provide full, accurate and complete information as required by this Request for Application and its attachments. If at any time FHI Solutions determines that an applicant has provided false statements in the response, FHI Solutions may reject the response without further consideration.