For its community level program interventions, Rise Against Hunger India has identified several clusters of districts in the country with high rates of malnutrition and high percentage of people facing food insecurity. The Cluster Office is the center from where all field level program activities are managed. Multiple projects under the fours Pathways are implemented at the community level within the Cluster. The Cluster Coordinator will lead the Cluster Team and be responsible for implementation of all programs & projects in the Cluster.
Areas of responsibility
- Participate in the design & development of plans to eradicate hunger and malnutrition in the area.
- Travel extensively in the districts and identify partners & institutions in the cluster for collaborative arrangements to address issues of hunger and malnutrition.
- Be responsible for successful implementation of the community empowerment projects as per the timeline & outputs agreed with partnering organizations.
- Run programs directly or sometimes with partner organizations towards eradication of hunger and malnutrition in the cluster
- Manage Rise Against Hunger India Cluster Office cum Guest House and ensure high standards are maintained in the day-to-day running of the Cluster Office.
- Document & record engagement processes, outcomes & lessons learnt; submit quarterly report on project execution status to Regional Program Manager
- Foster partnership with institutions & organizations for continuous engagement & scale up of projects
- Be responsible for ongoing Monitoring & Evaluation of the projects being implemented in the Cluster
- Adhere to all policies, procedures and guidelines of Rise Against Hunger India in the Cluster operations
- Engage with other programs of Rise Against Hunger India and coordinate for all requirements for the same in the Cluster
- Work with Head Office team for Finance, Operations, Communications & donor-related matters.
Key Competencies required
- Must have field affinity and ground level understanding of food security and hunger issues in India
- Willingness to manage things independently and deliver results, sometimes in difficult and unknown circumstances
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a go-getter attitude
- Ready to step in any circumstances and be part of the team
- Proficiency in English & Hindi – both oral & written