Roles & Responsibilities:
• Assist the Project Director and Project Coordinator in planning, implementation, review, monitoring of project.
• Independent and proactive in planning, implementation and monitoring of the project work with community mobilizers.
• Day to day field visits to proper implementation and monitoring of the project.
• Support to training coordinator to preparation of training modules and materials needed for the project
• Prepare and submission of project reports as per the donor formats and time schedule and to submit to Project Coordinator.
• Creative in strategies planning for the progress of project.
• Provide capacity building trainings to the project staff with the support of Training Coordinator.
• Support to Training Coordinator to preparation of Newsletters, brochures as per the project need.
• Lead and Co-ordinate with field staff and clear in communication.
• Participates and convergence in meetings with Departments/Ministries/like-minded NGOs.
• Responsible for project review and follows up on implementation of recommen-dations and agreements.
• Working with women and to build capacities of the project communities
Please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20.12.2022.
Qualification: Post Graduation in Social Work / Women’s Studies / Sociology / Law
Experience: Minimum 5 Years’ Experience in any NGO working on Women issues
Language: Proficiency in English and Telugu.
Age: Should not exceed 40 Years.